Loading in the Airtable Address Data
After you create and set up your map, here’s how you can sync the Location from Airtable
1. On airtable, create a column same as what is on the spreadsheet.
2. Add or delete a column if needed
3. Fill in columns with all the information of a specific Location
4. Go to map, under Location choose Airtable
5. Fill in with the information needed, including the:
- App key (find this in [https://api.airtable.com/](https://api.airtable.com/))
- Table base id – find this on your airtable page
- Tab name – find this on your airtable page
- View name – find this on your airtable page
6. And click sync Data. After syncing the data, you can choose the correct columns to sync, click start sync
7. Save, Location is Added!